No. We do not charge for any sales placed on delivery platforms not delivered by Kitch.
No monthly fees to manage your restaurant delivery
Your survival delivery kit has arrived.
Bringing all your delivery management into one place.
where you control and manage everything
- See and control all your orders —from the different platforms in a single place — their status, and who's going to deliver them.
- Update your menus across all your delivery apps in one go, and manage and track your digital presence based on your data and performance.
- Our courier partners are waiting for your signal. With Kitch you can extend the delivery radius of your orders with other delivery apps, and have your restaurant available in many more areas within your city.
Your restaurant's very own online store
- Create your website. Your independent delivery channel. With your identity, your own style, your customers, your promotions. As you always dreamed about.
- More orders and more profit! It's a new sales channel, with lower commission fees (compared with other delivery apps) and the freedom to use your own marketing tools. Create promotions, send emails and or go live on Instagram Shop! This is you, taking the lead.
- Get to know your customers better. With Kitch, you'll be able to access all of your customer's data, get to know their habits and get in touch with them. Who orders the most, how often they come back, greet the regulars and welcome the new ones.
We partner with POS systems and food delivery platforms around the world.
Lightspeed (coming soon)
Cassa in Cloud
Lightspeed (coming soon)
Stuart (coming soon)
Cassa in Cloud
The Michelin-starred restaurant did the unthinkable during the pandemic: a menu from scratch (cocktails included) for delivery and takeaway. And so we continue our journey with 100 Maneiras.
Last year, after some hesitation, BOA-BAO decided to pack a piece of Asia for every delivery and takeaway delivery - a new world, a new experience.
At Reco Reco, Pigmeu's digital restaurant, the pig is the main character. Except here it's taken on wings with a slow fast-food menu designed exclusively for delivery and takeaway.
Find a subscription plan that fits your restaurant. Flexible in your ambition.
Do you have more than 5 restaurants? We have an exclusive offer for you.
The fixed amount you will pay at the end of each month.
Up to 1 location/brand
How many orders you can receive.
Keep track of everything that is happening in your business.
Combine all your orders into a single tablet. Centralise your management.
Create or import menus from your delivery platforms. And manage all of them in a single place.
Decide which dishes you want to deliver, in which channel, and remove the ones that are not available.
Whenever you need help. Even on WhatsApp.
Centralise the management of all delivery platforms and digital orders in one place.
Manage all your digital orders on the same tablet.
Automatically import menus from the various delivery platforms you work with.
Your own place for deliveries and takeaways, with your identity and access to your clients' information.
Create a website for your restaurant, branded according to your identity.
You can change the original domain (www.yourrestaurant.eatkitch.com).
Decorate your website with the colors that are true to your brand.
Each customer of your online shop can login and have their own account.
Favourite dishes, repeated orders and who's behind them. Access customer information provided and authorised by your clients.
Create personalised promotions (in discount, promo codes or directly on the basket size) for your digital customers.
Sell your dishes on Instagram.
Create personalised campaigns and hit one button to send them to your customers using the Kitch backoffice.
Talk about all the good experiences and manage the not so good ones.
Ask us whatever you wish
Payments will be made directly to the restaurant for orders through delivery platforms (e.g. Uber Eats, Glovo, Bolt Food). For orders placed in your shop, Kitch will transfer payments, net of costs, weekly.
In such cases, you can create a fee for low amount orders. For example, you can decide that your customers have an extra charge of €1 for orders under €10 to balance the cost of that order (that €1 goes back to the restaurant).